List of Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Electrical Engineering graduates will be employable in the diversified sectors of the industry, government organizations, public sector and multinational corporations and/or pursue higher education in electrical engineering or other fields of their interests, at institutes of repute and high standard.
- Graduates will demonstrate measurable progress in the fields they choose to pursue.
- Graduates will be able to communicate effectively, adopt lifelong learning, act with Integrity and have inter-personal skills needed to engage in, lead and nurture diverse teams, with commitment to their ethical and social responsibilities.
Program Outcomes (POs)
The program outcomes describe what students expected to know or be able to do by the time of graduation from the program.
After completing the Electrical Engineering course the students will gain -
- Knowledge of science, mathematics, and engineering principles.
- Ability to apply this knowledge of science, mathematics, and engineering principles for solving problems.
- Ability to identify, formulate and solve Electrical Engineering problems in the broad areas like electrical machines, analog and digital electronics, power systems and control systems.
- Ability to understand and use different software tools in the domain of circuit, field, power system, control system simulations.
- Ability to design and conduct experiments and analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to exhibit management principles and function as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Sensitivity towards professional and ethical responsibility.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing as well as through public speaking.
- Ability to appreciate and engage in lifelong learning.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.