College of Engineering, Pune believes in promoting excellence in technical education with a desire to empower its students with high quality education and resources. It believes that no student irrespective of his challenges should be deprived of such education.
Various Government, Non-government and Industry/Alumni aided scholarships and financial aids are provided to the students. These scholarships are Private as well as Govt, and a few are exclusively for COEPians. Also, there are various scholarships exclusively for female students. Bank loan is also available in the campus at the SBI COEP branch. Here is a list of Scholarships available:
Scholarships Notification for 2017-2018:
Scholarships Notifications for 2015-16 :
- Government of India Scholarship/Fresship Notice 2015-16 ( ST Category Only)
- Government of India Scholarship/Fresship Notice 2015-16 ( OBC, SBC,VJNT,SC Category Only)
- Advertisement of Central Sector Scholarship 2015-16.
- Rajarshee Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2015-16.
- Merit‐cum‐Means Based Scholarship of Govt. of India for the Minority Communities Students pursuing Technical and Professional Education‐2015‐16
- State Government Minority Scholarship 2015-16
- ONGC Scholarship for SCST students.
Scholarships Notifications for 2014-15:
- Government of India Scholarship 2014-15
- Rajarshee Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2014-15 ( For Freshers )
- STC PTC EBC SCH - Student Notice
- Gunwan Vidhyarathana Aarthik Sahaya Scholarship
- Central Sector Scholarship 2014-15
- Moma Scholarship 2014-15 ( Central Govt )
- Minority Scholarship Notification ( State Govt )
- RSM SCHOLARSHIP - NOTICE
- Minority Scholarship Notification(State Govt)- Third Revised Schedule
- Amount With drawn of Scholarhip ( Studnet undertaking Form)
- Submission of Scholarship Form Student Undertaking Form