Program Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
- To strengthen the knowledge in the domain of control engineering and thereby enhance the employability of the graduates in public/private organization and Institutes.
- To develop the graduate who have the ability to identify and address current problems in the domain of control engineering.
- To inculcate research attitude and lifelong learning among the graduates.
Program Outcomes (Po’s):
- Acquire in-depth knowledge in the domain of control Engineering.
- Analyzing ability for abstracting information for preparation of the system models and ability to critically analyze the system models.
- Understand various control strategies and their applications for various types of systems.
- Demonstrate control design capability.
- Demonstrate implementation skills using advanced software and embedded tools.
- Demonstrate capability to design and develop the ideas for solving problems in the field of control engineering.
- Independent and reflective learning while developing project.
- Manage to work in the team.
- Explore ideas and lifelong learning in the domain of control engineering.
- Capability of dissemination of knowledge on national and International level.
- Professional and ethical value addition.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO’s):
- To produce electrical Power Systems post graduates, who are employable in public and private industries/ Institutes/Organization, or pursue higher education.
- To prepare graduates who have the ability to identify and address current and future problems in the domain of power systems, power electronics and electrical machines.
- To inculcate research attitude and lifelong learning among graduates.
Program Outcomes (Po’s):
- Acquire in-depth knowledge in the domain of power systems.
- Ability to critically analyze various power systems components, models and their operation.
- Ability to apply fundamentals and concepts to analyze, formulate and solve complex problems of electrical power systems and its components.
- Apply advanced concepts of electrical power engineering to analyze, design and develop electrical components, apparatus and systems and to put forward scientific findings at national and international levels.
- Ability to use advanced techniques, skills and modern scientific and engineering tools for professional practice.
- Preparedness to lead a multidisciplinary scientific research team and communicate effectively.
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge and understanding of engineering principles for project management.
- To motivate exploring ideas and to encourage for independent, reflective and lifelong learning.
- The in-depth education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental and societal context.
Tuesday, March 1, 2016