To produce globally competent Electrical Engineers with high human values.
To be one of the best Electrical Engineering department of the country.
- To attain second to none position in COEP for academic sincerity.
- To establish top-of-the class laboratories in all domains of Electrical Engineering.
- To be an identified research center in the areas of permanent magnet machines, power system (protection and analysis) and control system.
- To be a department with 100% Ph. D. faculty till 2015.
- To ensure a continuous value addition of all employees.
- To develop innovative, multi institutional, multi- objective, web based, “Integrated Energy Systems Laboratory” within 3-5 years.
- To play “flagship role” for enrichment of electrical engineering education in
- To establish centre of Excellence in the area of “Smart Renewable Energy