Program Education Objectives(PEOs)
The Graduates will be able to:
- Have successful career in the diversified sectors of the engineering industry and/or higher studies by acquiring knowledge in mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals.
- Analyze and design Civil engineering systems with social awareness and responsibility.
- Exhibit professionalism, ethical approach, communication skills, team work in their profession and adapt to modern trends by engaging in lifelong learning.
On successful completion, graduates will be able to:
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering to civil engineering problems.
- Identify, formulate and research literature and solve complex civil engineering problems.
- Design various structures or particular system that meets desired specifications and requirements.
- Design and conduct experiments, interpret and analyze data, synthesize the information to provide conclusion.
- Elect and use appropriate engineering techniques and software tools to analyze civil engineering problems with understanding of limitations.
- Assess local and global impact of societal issues on civil engineering profession.
- Able to understand the impact of engineering solutions on society and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Demonstrate their professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Able to function as a member or a leader on engineering and science laboratory teams, as well as on multidisciplinary teams.
- Communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms.
- Understand engineering and management principles and apply to their work as a member and/ or leader in a team to manage projects.
- Adapt transform in industry by understanding the need of independent and lifelong learning.